Why friends will always be your best mates







This post is dedicated to all my friends. Thank you. The day I met you, was the day you lit up my world.






Hi everyone! If you're new to my blog, welcome to Breakfast at Bridget's! To learn about me, just click on my previous post in the blog archive. And yes, here is a new post for you! I was thinking while I was in the shower what I could write about and then I thought of one word - friends.

Friends will always be your best mates. Even through thick and thin, friends will always be there to lend a helping hand or give supportive advice. Sometimes, when we really need a hug or a shoulder to cry on, friends will always be there by your side.

Whether your friends are friends, close friends or best friends, they will always be your friend. No matter what. Friends will know when you are feeling sad, lonely or hurt. Friends will listen to you. Friends will understand. True friends don't leave you behind. True friends will never leave you in the shadow. Friends are like fireworks. They explode beautiful colours, beautiful shades, beautiful hues.

Friends will bear your pain with you. Friends will stick up for you. Friends are family. Family isn't always blood. It's the people who accept and want you in their lives. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.

Friendship isn't about who came first and who you have known for the longest. It's about who came and never left.

You don't lose friends, because real friends can never be lost. 

Love,
Bridget

----- ----- ----- -----
QUOTE FOR THE DAY:
"Ask yourself, who do you want to be? Figure out for yourself what makes you happy, no matter how crazy it may sound to other people."



Comments