Eggs

Hi everyone! If you're new to my blog, welcome to Breakfast at Bridget's! To read my previous posts, just click on the links in the blog archive. Anyway, hi again! It's me (unfortunately) and today I present to you....

WHAT WOULD LIFE BE WITHOUT EGGS?

Now, to begin with, I absolutely adore eggs. Me in the mornings when I wake up:

1. Wash face, brush hair and put on my glasses (this happens after my alarm rings 45 minutes ago and I finally decide to wake up)
2. Go to the kitchen and take out pan
3. Turn on stove, shove a frozen bread into toaster and take out a beloved egg
4. Pour oil into pan
5. Crack egg
6. Cook egg. Once the toast pops out and scares the hair out of you (I'm hairy), lay the egg gently on the burnt side
7. Throw breakfast onto plate and season egg.
8. Eat.

Well there you go. You have just read an insight of my life. Thank you! Thank you! *applause* *flowers being thrown at me* *confetti* *cheers* *whistles* Yeah....no.
Now back to where I was. Eggs! What would life even be like without eggs? Honestly, eggs are the best thing that has ever existed in the world!

The silky white part and the runny yolk on toast is the best combo on earth. (maybe it sounds disgusting to you but bro, just try it)

EEGS ARE THE BEST
BETTER THAN THE REST
EVEN IF THE YOLK MAKES A MESS

EGGS ARE WHITE
EGGS ARE YELLOW
EGGS MAKE YOU FEEL MELLOW

EGGS ARE NICE
ADD SOME SALT AND PEPPER
EGGS, EGGS, EGGS, EGGS!



Well there you go folks, a poem right there. It just shows my poetical side of me and my creativity. ON POINT.

Well that's all for today! Comment below how you like your eggs cooked and eaten. Make sure you follow and keep updated on my daily posts!

Love,
Bridget

----- ----- ----- -----
QUOTE FOR THE DAY:
"Whenever a bird poops on my car, I eat a plate  of scrambled eggs on my front porch just to let them know what I'm capable of."


Comments