"Don't stress! You'll do fine."

Hi everyone! If you're new to my blog, welcome to Breakfast at Bridget's! To read my previous posts, just click on the links in the blog archive. Back to where I was...a new post. Be proud! I was thinking to write something that relates to everyone. Especially students attending school, university or whatever.

Okay, imagine this: You're sitting in a room, sitting at a table, pen poised, nervous and scared. We all know what situation this is. EXAM TIME! Woohoo! The teacher comes around handing out the test paper. You write your name, circle your teacher's name (well for me anyway) and wait to be allowed to begin. Time is of the essence. Then comes these words:

"Don't stress! You'll do fine." Silence...DUDE! I'm about to do a test, I'm half dying and you're telling me to not stress? Per-lease. Let's swap places and see how you feel when you are told to not stress about it.













What do you even expect us to say before a test?

"Omg! I love tests! I love it so much! Piece of cake! Exam week is the best thing ever!" or "No need to stress! It's just a test. It doesn't define our future. Doesn't matter if we end up living on the streets! Whoop!" How enthusiastic are we supposed to be? Grin while we write our answers?

Honestly people, (hehe, Hermione) if you don't have any helpful advice, don't say anything at all! But anyway, please follow me, comment below and continue being a loyal reader!

Love,
Bridget

(If you see this: comment 'the struggle is real')
----- ----- ----- -----
QUOTE FOR THE DAY:
"If they can do it, so can you."

Comments