My Worst Fear

Hi everyone! If you're new to my blog, welcome to Breakfast at Bridget's! To read my previous posts, just click on the links in the blog archive. Anyway, hi again! It's me (unfortunately) and before I begin, I must apologise deeply. I have not posted for a long time. I am so sorry. I haven't had the time nor the inspiration.

So thank you for staying loyal to my blog and to my devoted readers who asked me when I will post again. (love you Chay - you can check out her blog here: http://chayana.tumblr.com/ ) Thank you.

So today's post is about...technology! Let's focus on laptops and phones. In the world, there are thousands of brands, companies, blah blah. Apple, Microsoft, hp, LG, Sony, Samsung and so on. I have a HP laptop (I keep on thinking Harry Potter laptop) and an LG (phone). No one can ever find the button to turn on my phone. It's pretty funny. And then I come and click it and voila, it turns on. I love it. Anyhow...

Let's talk about laptops right now. I don't know if this happens to you or not, but I want you to imagine this:
It is a dreary Sunday morning. You are sitting at the table, with your laptop glowing brightly in your face, showing all the flaws and pores on your skin. You are completing an important assignment/assessment/doing something you consider important although it may be the last thing you should consider important. You are typing or searching or browsing whatever when a notification pops up with a chime saying your laptop has 10% left. You click 'ok' and dismiss the warning. You continue when suddenly your screen blacks out. 

Your worst fear has came true. Your laptop is dead. 



That is honestly what happens to me all the time. I feel cursed. The cursed child. Oh spite. And then I usually run to my charger and try to plug it in. But wait, I'm stabbing it in the wrong hole...(that sounds...unnerving) and I'm dying, melting into a puddle onto the ground. But wait, MY LAPTOP HAS BEEN RESTORED TO ITS FORMER STATE! HALLELUJAH! Yeah, this might be a first world problem. However, it's all true. Spoken true from the heart. Now I'm not making any sense. Eek.

Switching around (zoom zoom) to phones! Phones are used for calling, texting, emailing, playing games, snapchatting, instagramming, skyping and whatever people do nowadays.

(I'm stuck....what should I write about?)

New scenario:
You are holding your phone, casually strolling down the street when you see a dog surfing by the shore. You immediately whip out your phone and begin to video. You couldn't wait to upload it to Youtube and title it "INSANE DOG SURFING AT BOTANY BAY". You were ready to get famous and get millions of views. You're happily filming when suddenly a notification pops up saying you have limited storage. 

(Skyfall - Adele : This is the end....hold your breath and count to ten....)


I don't have that many videos and photos. I mean like I don't take selfies. If I try to, I'll look like a...a sloth. Sloths are cute (I'm imagining the one from Zootopia). I must admit, I have some pointless photos such as a picture of my feet.

Well that's all for today. Don't forget to follow me and keep updated on my posts!

Oh just before I go, I have major NEWS.
POSTS ON BREAKFAST AT BRIDGET'S WILL NOW BE WEEKLY. 

Thank you for telling me Ruby. Your help is much appreciated. And extra extra love to Chay who kept on emailing and asking me when I will post again on my blog. I love you all!

Love,
Bridget

----- ----- ----- -----
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"You can be happy or you can be unhappy. It's just according to the way you look at things."

Comments