Siblings may be a pest but inside you know they are the best

Hi everyone! If you're new to my blog, welcome to Breakfast at Bridget's! To read my previous posts, just click on the link in the blog archive. Anyway, hi again! It's me (unfortunately). Todays post will be pretty awesome. It's going to be like boom shacka lacka, boom shaka shacka lacka, boom shaka lacka, boom shacka shacka laacckkkaaaaaa!

Um...moving on....NEW POSTMAN PAT! Okay, okay, I'll be serious. So, I have a sibling and probably my readers out there have siblings. If not...well....EXTRA WELCOME!

I have a sister and she can be pretty sweet or pretty sour. It depends. She fluctuates. But doesn't everyone? (excluding me of course) But I'm not focusing on my sister for this post. It's about siblings overall.

Although siblings may annoy the crap out of you - whether they are younger or older - a brother or sister -  you know inside that they are the best thing in the world. A blood-related friend. I read this quote online (I totally didn't search up sibling quotes in the search bar)

As much as you hate them, you still love them dearly. And that's the hitch in a sibling relationship. I'm so wise...wow. Siblings make you happy (sad), help you up when you fall (because they made you fall) and will always protect you no matter what (or it might be the opposite). Who knows?

Older siblings...The only people who will pick on you for their own entertainment and beat up anyone who tries. But let's not promote violence here. I'm keeping my blog clean (I recently vacuumed it) and safe.

Well that's all for today! Again, sorry for not posting yesterday. But here is the last "Double Trouble Bubble Blog Post" for today. Comment below if you have a sister or brother. Don't forget to follow me and keep updated on my daily posts.

Image result for siblings quotes tumblr
Love,
Bridget

----- ----- ----- -----
QUOTE FOR THE DAY:
"If you stumble make it part of the dance."

Comments