Hi! Welcome to Breakfast at Bridget's!

 

Hello! Welcome to my new blog! If you are reading this, I really do wonder how you came across my blog but never mind that, I'm glad I have a new follower. Let me first introduce myself:

I'm Bridget and I am a student. I love writing and dancing. I play tennis and enjoy composing original music. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and Miraculous Ladybug. Who says an oldie can't enjoy kid shows?

That's really all you have to know! I don't even know what I'm going to write about for my blog but keep posted! :) I will be introducing a new feature which is called "Quote for the day" which will be located at the bottom of each post. So keep an eye out for your daily dose of inspirational quotes. (more like cheesy but hey, it still makes you smile (or cringe))

Thanks for stumbling across and taking time to read me ramble about myself!

Love,
Bridget

----- ----- ----- ------

QUOTE FOR THE DAY:
"Do what makes you happy. Be with who makes you smile. Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you live."

Comments