Meet Nikki!

Hi everyone! If you're new to my blog, welcome to Breakfast at Bridget's! To read my previous posts, just click on the links in the blog archive. Anyway, hi again! It's me (unfortunately) and today I will be talking about my friend, Nikki. You may be wondering, "Again? I already read the one about Ole!". I don't blame you. NIKKI FOUND OUT that I didn't write about her...so we made a contract.

(hem, hem)
Nikki had to make 2 paper cranes for me = I will write a post about her
4 paper cranes for me = a combined post about Ole and Nikki

Yeah, it might seem strange but let's #staypeculiar. I watched Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (movie) in the holidays with my buds! It was awesome. And omg...when did I start using the hashtag? Meh.

Just before I continue, NIKKI better be reading this. I hope you enjoy and love it. And don't forget to love me too, because I love.....you  (I'm so mean)
------------
1. Is Nikki a female or male or another kind of specie?
Good question! This is kinda hard...but from what I know Nikki is a female.

2.  Why is Nikki one of your best friends?
Nikki is one unique biscuit. She is very independent and quite intelligent! She is also musically talented (she rocks the violin and pie-ano), basically all-rounded and enjoys learning new things. Nikki is always cheerful and charismatic and rarely gets in trouble (good on yer). Nikki also shares common interests with me and sometimes we can both agree on music tastes (unlike Ole: ❤︎) Nikki is a flower (not a simile) who is growing and blooming her own buds. Soon she will turn into an ugly oak tree (only kidding. Oak trees are very sturdy) but the tree will provide a home for animals (which conveys her gentleness and openness) and oxygen (which portrays Nikki as very important).

3. What does Nikki look like?
Nikki is also an Asian, so um yeah? She has thick, long, dark hair which is always in a ponytail. She pins up her fringe or else it bothers her. She once had to borrow my bobby pin during sport. Nikki is taller than me and has arms, legs, a body, of course a head, eyes, ears and just everything a normal person would have. Nikki has a brain. Nikki has bright eyes that often widen. Nikki is Nikki and that is what makes her special.

4. Name on experience you had with Nikki.
Japanese. In Japanese. The "Tatte Song". Basically, in Japanese, we had to get into groups and choreograph a dance for a Japanese song that was all about verbs such as standing up, reading, sitting. We had to film it and I had the lucky opportunity to edit it! I loved watching the bloopers. I must admit, I watched our video so many times, even my sister found it annoying. Nikki was adorable in the dance who was both confused but very entertaining.  I can say that that video deserves a Grammy award or something. It was awesome, and why was it awesome? BECAUSE I WAS IN IT! Kidding, because Nikki, Ole and a bunch of my greatest friends were in it.

5. What do you enjoy spending time with Nikki?
Nikki is very outgoing and inclusive. I enjoy the relatable conversations we have, the group work we sometimes have to do, joking and messing around and overall being able to sit with Nikki to annoy her. It's great fun and I gain so much satisfaction. *winky face*

6. Any other comments?
I remember seeing Nikki everywhere before I met her. When I mean everywhere, I mean everywhere. Across the playground, across the street, outside the school, near the gates. Additionally, when I first met her, I couldn't believe her hair was that thick.

Well that's all for today! Don't forget to follow me on Google + (if you have it), share my blog with your friends and keep updated on my posts! Here is a spoiler: I might be writing about Halloween for the next one and something relatable (a.ka. lame) for the one after that!

P.S I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS NIKKI! THANKS FOR THE PAPER CRANES!

Love,
Bridget
----- ----- ----- -----
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"Be weird. Your strangeness is magic."

Comments