Christmas is coming!

Hi everyone! If you're new to my blog, welcome to Breakfast at Bridget's! To read my previous posts, just click on the links in the blog archive. Anyway, hi again! It's me (unfortunately) and today I'm really bored....what a great way to start a post.

Author's Note:
Sorry for not posting for a while! School has kicked in and I'm struggling to keep up with all the work because I leave things till last minute! Love you all!

The first week of school has passed and I'm already looking forward to the Christmas holidays. And although many would say, "It's too early to think about Christmas!" I'm already singing Christmas carols with my sister. Christmas is such a fun time! I love putting up the tree, decorating it (the tinsel makes a huge mess afterwards), writing cards for family and friends, buying presents, don't forget receiving presents and celebrating.

It feels forever until it's Christmas....


And what builds up more excitement is that shops such as Big W, are already selling CHRISTMAS THINGS! They have already put up their trees and there are boxes of decorations that you can buy!! And for a pretty low price. So quickly, go to your closest Big W store and buy all the things you need while the sale lasts!

Is this an advertisement?

I remember long time ago, when I was young (cue soft music) my sister and I would hold a "Christmas Concert" for my family. We would make posters and stick them up on the walls and my parents would "buy" tickets to come watch. We would practise singing carols, reading jokes, dancing and writing our scripts. I suppose the funniest part was that we would include a thing called "Donations" where we forced our parents to give money.

We would send a basket around and play music in the background. Now that I think about...it seemed quite....greedy....but ingenious....TAKING MONEY FROM YOUR PARENTS! MWAHAHAH!

Hehe, anyway, I'm really excited for Christmas! I want to buy a count-down calendar where you open the flap each day and eat the chocolate. Last year, the chocolate tasted horrible. We ate for a few days and threw the rest out.

EMBRACE THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT, EVERYONE!

Image result for frequence3 org content uploads 2016 funny christmas meme 2frcb8ve


Well that's all for today! Don't forget to follow me on Google + (if you have it), comment if you wish (this time about what you like about Christmas), share my blog with your friends and keep updated on my posts!

Love,
Bridget
----- ----- ----- -----
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Comments