How I Met Ole

Hi everyone! If you're new to my blog, welcome to Breakfast at Bridget's! To read my previous posts, just click on the links in the blog archive. Anyway, hi again! It's me (unfortunately) and today will be a special post...I mean it's special to me...maybe not to you...but I don't really care...so

_____________SORRY. THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR. PLEASE TRY AGAIN_____________

Where was I? Special post, right. You can see by the title of this post that I will be talking about someone. Oooh mystery! The title is practically derived from "How I Met Your Mother". I just changed it to How I Met Ole ©. Why is the icon so large? It looks out of place but oh well, can't do anything. WHY DO I KEEP ON RAMBLING?

And just before I continue, this post is dedicated for Ole. I hope you enjoy and love it. And you better love me too. Because I love you. (oh yes, that rhymed)

Um, well without further ado, let's go!
(Flashback and cue soft music)

1. How did  I meet Ole?
The first time I met Ole was *pondering* during sport. Quite a romantic way I must say. We were playing a game and Ole was talking to her friend. (yes it's a female - she my best fwend!) I wanted to make a new friend so of course I went up to her and asked her what her name was. And I told her my name. It was a wonderful experience. From that day on, we were friends. FUN BUNS!

2. What does Ole look like?
Ole is an Asian, like me, so I guess that was a nice thing to bond over about. Ole has lovely dark hair, and fair skin with artistically curved eyebrows and a nose, eyes, ears, a head, body, two arms, two legs, feet, fingers, nails and everything a normal human bean would have. Ole recently got a hair cut = new hairdo, and I must say it is very flattering to her figure and is a nice change.

3. What is Ole's personality like?
Ole is stubborn. (hehe, love you) But like every human bean, she has flaws and amazing qualities as well. Ole is very intelligent, compassionate, strong-willed, always determined and is incredible at designing things, example making collages (she made a spectacular one for me) and has her own tumblr blog which you can click right here) Ole has a sense of humour and can sometimes whip up some puns or jokes.

4. Name an experience with Ole.
I have plenty to name. But to be honest, the best one would be when I was sick with a nasty cold. You know, those colds where you need to blow your nose constantly or else it will just fly everywhere? My snot - (Guys, if you don't want to read this, skip ahead) WARNING: Disgusting things will be mentioned. My snot was stringy. Thus, I called it stringy cheese. IT WAS HORRIBLE. It would drip and was so damn thick. And there seemed to be PLENTY of it. Okay, now that the description is over, Ole sat next to me in English. I felt so sorry for her. I produced lots and lots of tissues filled with stringy cheese. And the thing is, I had to keep on blowing. It not only looked horrible, but sounded horrible. Imagine pizza cheese but turn it into snot. Moving on...there was one time when I blew my nose, but the stringy cheese kinda hung down, even after BLOWING. I'm so sorry Ole, that you went through this. You are definitely a warrior.

5. Name one thing that you admire about Ole.
Ole is very easy going and when you talk to her, it's just so...enjoyable. I can trust her and she is very understanding. Although she may not be the best person who gives helpful advice, Ole is happy to listen. She makes everyone feel comfortable, she is approachable and overall, a friend you would love to treasure. I know this sounds very cheesy, very cliché, very corny, however, it's true. I just don't have the words to describe her.

6. Any other comments?
Ole does not like my taste of music. Not. One. Bit.

Well that's all for today! Don't forget to follow me on Google + (if you have it), comment if you wish, share my blog with your friends and keep updated on my posts!

Love,
Bridget
----- ----- ----- -----
QUOTE FOR THE DAY:
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

Comments