UPDATE!

Hi guys! 😊

Hope you're doing well! If you living in Australia like me, hope you're surviving in the heat! Anyway, I would like to announce that tomorrow my next post will be published! When, I don't know but by the end of tomorrow, it will be out! Sorry for the delay and making you awesome, loyal and incredible readers wait! I love you all so much!  ❤ ❤

To give you a hint, it's also on rights but for particular people...

Furthermore, after tomorrow's post, there will be another one coming out in the next week! This post will be zooming into the future! I want to blog more while assessments hasn't come just yet and for my own enjoyment and of course, can't forget you all, for your entertainment!


This is not just my blog, it's yours too! I write, you read! Breakfast at Bridget's is our  blog.

I would like to take the time to sincerely thank you all for over 1500 views! That is an AMAZING achievement! And, my most recent post on women's rights received 50 views! Thank you so so much! I was super happy and proud that so many people all over the world read my blog! I also gained 5 followers (once I discovered the follow button) which I am also really glad about!



Let's get my blog to 2000 views and 50 followers! Once you follow me, you will be sent email notifications on when I post something new! So click the follow button, bookmark my blog page, share my blog with others and remember to live your life to the fullest!

∞ ∞      ∞ ∞       ∞ ∞
Yours forever,
Brianna Fong

P.S That last part "Live your life to the fullest" was quite unnecessary but I wanted to put it in anyway.

Comments