What I don't like about IKEA

Hi everyone! If you're new to my blog  welcome to Breakfast at Bridget's! To read my previous posts, just click on the links in the blog archive. Anyway, hi again! It's me (unfortunately) and today's post is about IKEA. Basically, I just came home from a trip to IKEA (#inspired) and I'm exhausted but I promised to blog something this week! Sorry for the delay and the crappy content that you will read after this full stop.

IKEA stands for Ingvar Kamprad Elmtaryd Agunnaryd. A mouthful, isn't it? IKEA is a Dutch multinational group of companies that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, appliances and homeware/accessories. IKEA has a bunch of awesome things really. I love walking through and admiring all the furnished bedrooms that have both a kitchen and bathroom all combined as well as modelling on the lounges when no one is around or looking.

Goals
What I don't like about IKEA is that once you go through the entrance, you have to go and look through the entire store before you reach the exit. Imagine this:
You go into IKEA in the afternoon and by the time you come out, it's already evening and all you purchased was a cushion or even just came out empty handed (like I did today - not really though. I had a measuring tape caught in my hair, I was clutching a wardrobe catalogue underneath my arm and balancing my phone and my IKEA shopping list in my hands). And you're like, "Whaa-? I freaking came here at 2 in the afternoon and now it's 5? When did time go by?"


When I go to IKEA, before I go through the automatic sliding doors where there a big letters saying E N T R A N C E , I seriously take a deep breath, let the natural sunlight hit me and then walk in, remembering my last moment outside. You may think I'm being overly melodramatic, but seriously that's how I act before I go into IKEA. If going to IKEA was a movie, it would begin with me falling to my knees at the doors and looking up to the sky for the last time before I crawl into the store watching the doors close, sealing my fate inside of...IKEA.

Yep, I'm really sorry guys, this post truly sucks but I swear I'll make it up to you in my next post. I now present you a montage of my adventure in IKEA.

A compilation of photos I took at IKEA (which made me look like a typical Asian tourist who takes a photo at everything they see) 
Anyway, that's all for today! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll hopefully publish my next blog post next week if I have the time. Remember to follow my blog by clicking the follow button on the side, keep updated on my posts and share my blog with others! I love you all! 💕

P.S Browsing through the entire store of IKEA is actually very good exercise. My legs kinda hurt after all that walking.

Yours forever,
Brianna Fong
∞ ∞      ∞ ∞       ∞ ∞
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"Create something today even if it sucks."


Comments