New year, new me - 2017

Hi everyone! If you're new to my blog, welcome to Breakfast at Bridget's! To read my previous posts, just click on the link in the blog archive. Anyway, hi again! It's me (unfortunately) and today's post is about the new year! I apologise for not posting since last year because I was overseas and my laptop was not with me. My journey overseas was legitimately an emotional rollercoaster and physically exhausting. Thank you for my loyal readers for getting mad at me for not posting for such a long time (over a month). ♥   ♥

-- currently watching the AUSTRALION OPEN. I keep on getting distracted by the constant grunts --

But, here I am now!! So it's a new year and new content...I mean hopefully. The things I write about is pretty much generic and boring. I am very thankful for all the views I have received. 1290 views guys!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I FEEL FAMOUS. I feel extremely touched. It's like I won a Grammy. I wish.

How to describe 2016 in a few words 2016: thank goodness it's over

2016 has been one of the most challenging and unpredictable years I've ever seen. It's crazy. So many things happened between that time span. I can't even summarise everything in a timeline and trust me I've tried it...(does that mean I have no life?). 2016 has been so..so memorable that "how to describe 2016 in one word" is one of the most popular searches on Google.  That must mean something. Something good or bad? Up to you. I mean 2016 has had it's pleasant moments too, of course! (desperately tries to think). Okay, maybe I'm being overly melodramatic but if you agree please comment.

Anyway, enough about last year (does anyone else think that saying "last year" and "2016" sounds foreign on your tongue). 2017: new year, new me, new goals. I'm excited for what will come! I hope to make new memories and write more on my blog. But trusting me, this promise will be broken in a few days time. However, I will try my best.
Tomorrow, I shall post another article because right now I am extremely tired and still jet-lagged. It's 11:22 pm right now. I still have loads to unpack.

My Luggage:
15% clothes
80% gifts, things I bought, miscellaneous goods
5% random plastic bags

Well that's all for today! I hope you enjoyed this post. Don't forget to follow me on Google +, keep updated on my blog and share my blog with others!

Love,
Bridget
----- ----- ----- -----
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"A day without laughter is a day wasted."

Comments